Cooking Classes

29.10.12

Easy Milk Chocolate Fudge

I make a lot of Saskatoon Berry & White Chocolate Scones for the Market. Last time I ran out and placed my order, I mistakenly ordered 4 - 5 kg boxes of milk chocolate rather than white chocolate. Now I have all this in my pantry.

This is creamy and rich just like fudge should be and just in time for your Christmas baking. If you have any other favourite recipes for milk chocolate I would love to get your ideas. Just leave a comment here.


Milk Chocolate Fudge

Gourmet  | February 2007


    1 1/2 pound fine-quality milk chocolate, chopped
    6 tbsp unsalted butter
    22 oz  sweetened condensed milk (2 cans)
    1 teaspoon salt

Line bottom of an 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper.

Heat all ingredients in a metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth.

Pour into baking pan and chill, uncovered, until firm, about 4 hours. Run a knife around edges of pan and invert fudge onto a work surface. Remove parchment and cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Serve chilled.  (I cooled this at room temperature overnight. It is much easier to cut and remove from the parchment paper when chilled)

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about the misorder on the chocolate however the fudge is a great use! I've used milk chocolate in cookies, in lieu of chips. You can also melt it down and dip things in it like pretzels, fruit, your delicious bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. allasiarecipes.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.