Cooking Classes

27.6.11

Back in Business

Whatever might still be wrong with my oven, at least I can use it!  I made these lovely loaves today.  I made 5 thinking that there would be one leftover for me.  Wrong!  A Saturday customer asked if I could make one for her, too!  Of course!  These are now cooling and I can deliver tonight.

FYI.  I will be taking orders for Tuesday delivery on bread.  I will have bread at the Market on Saturday and also take orders for delivery on Tuesday.  Just pay in advance, leave me your contact info and address where I can deliver on Tuesday.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bread, sarah! I hope your oven behaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bread! I'm glad your oven is up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some gorgeous bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish I could buy a loaf (or 10!) myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisito pan una verdadera delicia,se ve muy tentador,el horno realmente estaba excelente quedó estupendo el pan,cariños y abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a terrific idea Sarah!!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.